Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sakae Sushi...

me, him and mimi had planned to celebrate jinn's b'day at Sakae Sushi, 1U.... jinn know nothing about this celebration... so me and him decided to go there earlier... to look look and see see and to buy jinn's b'day cake as well... during the look look see see, we got our few CNY stuffs... lol.. too early?? hehe... then we went to Cake Sense to buy a b'day cake for our buddy, jinn... me n him had chose tiramisu as her b'day cake... jinn not even know i'll dinner with her and mimi... but i need some confirmation from mimi, so i did called her... finally jinn knew that we'll dinner with her... so no more dinner surprise... nvm.. we still have our cake surprise... hehe.. they reached ard 8pm++, me and him already in Sakae Sushi waiting for them... after we took our dinner, my him needs to take his jeans from one of the shop... so we made this an excuse for us to take her cake.. *keep in Cake Sense's fridge*... dang dang dang dang... we took out the cake for b'day celebration lor.. lol.. hopefully jinn really feel happy with the dinner and surprise with the cake as well... :P

1 comment:

smallsnoopy said...

really thanks for u all celebrate with me, i really didnt expect anything, i tot just had a dinner only, who know~~ heeh, anyway, really thanks to u all gave me this suprise o, i'm really happy and touching~~