Monday, December 8, 2008

5/12/08... half day

i had took half day leave on 5/12/08.... cos i need to go to fetch my parents and my bro at pudu bus station.... as i mentioned before, they will going to T'ganu with my bro on 6/12/08... since my bro not free and my sis is working, so i need to fetch them.... cos i stil have many leave as well... lol... reach pudu around 5pm++... never been pudu for 'century' yr ago... hehehe... while waiting there, we met a d*mn f*cker salesman.... we said we dun1 to waste his time.. he said he's not selling things.. but we still rejected... but the f*cker staring at us with his f*cker face... geram~nyaaaa.... my parents reached ard 6pm... fetch them to my sis's house... quite jam... my sis also had reached her house.. lol... after that, we all went to 'Unique Fisherman' for a dinner.... and my sis keeps on asking me to join them to T'ganu.... i had declined.... lazy ler.... :P

No comments: