Monday, December 8, 2008

2d 1n trip... kuala t'ganu

received a call at 7.30am..... my sis ask me to join her again... hmmm... my him said he's ok.. so with blur blur face, i need to rush ...... packing my baggage.... then me and him meet them ard 8.30am++ at Pandan Indah.... 2 cars 2gether.... start our journey ard 9.15am... sh*t... heavy rain and traffic jam.. we only get to reach Kuala T'ganu at 8pm... huh... almost 11hrs.... cant imagine... almost 1 whole day.... really boring... but we only took 2hrs++ to reach Kuantan... but y i said we took 11hrs?? cos our cars start stucked at Jabor... single lane... quite hard to bypass cars.... so need to follow... arghhhh... 1st time my him need to drive so many hrs.. luckily me, my sis, her bf and my bro joking all the way... make him wont feel sleepy... and also luckily my car is auto... if using his car, sure kaki sakit cos his car is manual.... keke... stop at Kemaman for lunch... having their famous stuffed crab... actually not very nice... hehe.. check-in at 8pm++ at Hotel Seri Malaysia... nearby Chinatown... w/o waiting, we all went to Restaurant Ocean for dinner... then back hotel for shower and resting....

7/12/08.... wake up at 7am++... took shower and had breakfast at Chinatown... went to temple for praying... then headed to the crystal mosque.... quite nice.. but my bro and his gf didn't enter.... ard 1pm... we decided to start our journey back.... boring.... rain again... since we all still full, so we planned to take dinner at KL... luckily not so jam... so we get to reached KL ard 7pm++.. so we just took ard 6hrs++.. it's better if compare with the day we came KT.... took dinner at Pandan Indah and also celebrated my bro b'day as well... really really tired.... back home ard 9pm++... cant tahan ady... took shower and the time for sleeping... lol... *photos uploading*...

No comments: