Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Goodbye...

Ytd my parents and my bro had went back to T.I... they had bought 2pm bus ticket... ytd morning received my sis call again... asking whether i wanna meet them anot... and the same, my him never reject.. and he's also the one that said wanna go to meet them... keke... what else?? take shower and go out to meet them lo... they decided to shop at Mid Valley... but my sis scared not enough time.. so changed to Times Square...reached there ard 11am.... they had started to shop.... but me and my him havent eat... so we decided to take breakfast at Uncle Lim's Restautant... but too bad.. it had been closed.... no choice... so we headed to KFC.... lol... since they had took breakfast, so they just had a drinks there..... quite rushing cos that time ady reached 12pm++... since my bro and my mum oso there.. so we shop for their cloths 1st.... i bought jeans and shirt for my bro... costs me ard RM150... just for one jeans and one shirt.. huh... untung~nyaaa him... same as my sis.. she had bought pant and shirt for my mum as well... ei.. why i din mentioned abt my dad ah?? cos he had went to look for his friends... keke... this time, my sis fetch them to Pudu and me.. of cos continue shopping.. but nothing to buy... so we decided to go back earlier and have a rest.... really really super tired....

3 comments:

蓝色冰盾 said...

Uncle Lim restaurant not yet "CLOSED" at 11am?haha...

Anonymous said...

i meant no more Uncle Lim's Restaurant... The shop had been closed leh... so nex time we cant hv asam laksa or nasi lemak liao... too bad...

蓝色冰盾 said...

huh? bankrup ah? quite long time never been there...really dunno leh...yaloh...so sad...nvm, we can go to ikano Uncle Lim's Restaurant,hehe...