Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tired Day..

Today i no need to work.... But im so so tired..... Cos doin housekeeping lor... Now only i free to sit in front of the PC to blog.... kekeke... Sweeping & moping floor, washing toilet, ironing and of cos tidy~ing my room.... lol.... I just finished take my shower.... Now waiting him to come back from work... And he's on the way lor.... hehe... Actually i still have alot of things to do... I suppose to sort out all the photos for develop purpose... I think almost 1yr photos... Omg... I cant imagine how many photos to develop... I love to take photos... Most of my friends know that i'll bring camera when i out with them... :P .... Nvm, i'll take my time to choose nice photos only.. He said this time dunno need to spend how much for the photos lor... keke.... I think not only me.. Outside there also have alot of ppl that like to capture photos... I'm just one of them!!!

No comments: