Saturday, November 8, 2008

Invitations....

This morning i received a sms from my bro.. Asking whether this coming haji day i'll follow him and my parents to k.t'ganu or not... I rejected him... No any reasons.. Just dun1 go... Maybe i can have a rest during that weekend.. Cos i have alot of wedding invitations to attend... Im goin to attend my schoolmates wedding dinner on 22th Nov.. And also my relative's wedding dinner on 23th Nov... Luckily it's the same week.. So i no need to back to t.intan twice*cos im working at KL-save petrol*.... keke.... 29th Nov i need to attend another wedding dinner at subang parade.. My colleague's wedding dinner... Huh... Three invitations in the same month.. My wallet will be very hurt... And if im goin to follow my bro, i think i'll not have enough rest.. Cos there will be another wedding dinner on 13th Dec... Ex-colleague wedding dinner... I taught she'll not invite me since im not very close with her.... And and and... 28th and 29th Dec.... another two wedding dinner... My ex-colleague also... Can u imagine, total 6 invitations in two months... Im not showing that i have alot of invitations.... You think im happy with it?? My wallet really goin to be very hurt.... But cos of them also i have chances to gather with all my friends... Isit this yr a good year for marry?? I have no idea at all... Just 2008, i had at least 10 invitations... I'll try my best to attend all.... And i wanna apologize for those wedding dinner that i din showed up.... Im so sorry guys.... Pls forgive me ya.... hehe.... My him said this bcos i have alot of friends... Isit?? I dun think so... I think it's bcos of the age range.... Just ngam ngam for them to get married.. kekeke.... Anyway, i would like to congrats all of them... Wish them 'white head till old' *happy 4ever*..... lol.....

*no time to capture latest invitation cards-above were May'08 cards.. :P *

No comments: