Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Money... $$$$

Isit money is the most important in your life??? isit we can buy everything with money??? i admit that we can have what we want with money... but not everything.... maybe some of you'll not agree with me and accept my thinking... for me, money is kinda sensitive thing.... money can change alot of things.... im not from rich background... i need to work harder just to make my life better.... dun think that im so rich, ok...... it's not easy to earn every single cent... even if outing, i still prefer 'AA' style..... i dun hope i owe you all anything... and what for i must pay for you?? if u deserved, it's ok.... but not... dun even think im stingy, ok..... if im from a very rich background, it's different.... but pls be reminded, eventhough rich ppl can choose not to pay for u, ok... and pls dun think that ppl who work at o/sea will rich than us that work at local..... ppl also have their own burden.... and for those who always think that ppl will pay for u, pls stop thinking it... aren't you will feel shameful?? pls wake up....... yaya.. im calculative.. who cares??? since you are worst than me... y cant i??? cos you are totally not worthy... if u nice to me, than i'll nice to u too... last but not least, i hope this post wont annoy you all... it's just my own thinking... :P

No comments: